Glide Hood Jacket is a functional cross-country ski jacket made of a 3-layer wind- and waterproof VENTAIR® fabric for training in cold conditions. This versatile hooded jacket comes with elastic jersey at sides and under sleeves for optimal ventilation and body-temperature management. Combine with various mid-layer garments underneath to adjust to changing temperatures. A perfect match to Glide Wind Tights or Glide FZ Pants. VENTAIR® VENTAIR® represents the latest in cutting-edge fabric systems. It’s a highly advanced system that offers water- and wind protection in combination with excellent ventilation and moisture transport. Minimum requirements: WP >8,000 and MVP >8,000.
- 3L Ventair wind- & waterproof elastic fabric, 8k/8k
- Elastic jersey at sides & under sleeves for optimal ventilation
- Adjustable hood for foul-weather protection
- Body: Face 100% Polyester, Mid: 100% Polyurethane, Back: 100% Polyester
- Upper back body: 92% Recycled Polyester, 8% Elastane