Smartwool's Merino 150 Base Layer Bottoms work hard year-round to keep you comfortable everywhere from the slopes to your campsite. Their ultra-smooth Merino helps regulate body temperature, breathes well, and naturally resists odors when you're wearing these base layer pants. Smartwool has added smooth flatlock seams to help minimize chafing, a wide fabric-covered waistband to fit you just right, and a nylon thread core for added strength—giving you the right tights to go farther than ever before.
- Our lightest weight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100% Merino wool next to skin
- Merino-covered elastic interior waistband and traditional fly design
- Merino-lined 1.5" (4 cm) wide elastic waistband designed for maximum comfort; 100% Merino next to skin
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon; Exclusive of decoration
- Style: SW016043
Machine wash warm gentle cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean.