Our new premium fork mount, the low-profile HighSpeed, is streamlined, strong, and versatile. It easily transports mountain, road, and fat-tire bikes and fits both quick release and thru axles. Bikes are secured using the new and easy-to-use TorqueRight knob for a precise and strong hold. The sleek and stylish HighSpeed tray is designed for maximum hatch clearance. Universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks.
- Securely carries a variety of bikes including road, mountain and up to 5" fat-tire bikes
- Fits Yakima round, square, factory, or aerodynamic bars
- Seamlessly carries both quick-release (9mm) and thru-axle bikes (12mm, 15mm, 20mm)
- New TorqueRight knob quickly and easily secures the bike with precision.
- Sleek, low-profile tray minimizes hatch interference and accommodates tires up to 5" wide
- Tool-free, universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks
- Carry quick-=release 9 x 135mm fat bike with the Optional Fat Bike Adapter Kit (sold separately)
- Easily convert to integrate with T-Slot crossbars with the addition of a SmarT-Slot Kit
- Add SKS Locks to the TailWhip cable and crossbar attachment to secure your bike and mount to your roof rack. For additional security add a lock to the TorqueRight knob. (SKS sold separately)
- Accommodates bike wheelbases up to 48"
- Weight: 9.60 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 54.50 in x W 9.00 in x H 4.75 in
- Minimum Crossbar Spread 18.00in
- Maximum Crossbar Spread 36.00in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty