- Steel wheels - For riders up to 100lbs - Fits 12" - 20" wheel bikes
Wald's 10252 training wheels are designed to mount on most single speed bicycles with 16- to 20-inch wheels and are intended for use by riders weighing up to 100 pounds. These training wheels feature new frame adapters that improve installation. The new frame adapters enable this wheel set to be mounted on bicycles with .75 and 1.00-inch rear frame tubes. The training wheels can also be mounted onto bicycles with 1.25-inch rear frame tubes when the frame adapters are not used.
Wald's 1216 training wheels are designed to mount on most single speed bicycles with 12- to 16-inch wheels. This model is intended for use by riders weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Retractable training wheels that enable use on a Trail-Gator - Before installing the child's bicycle, simply pivot the wheels in an upwards direction
The Trail-Gator Spare receiver Kit Headtube Attachment is a must-have if your Trail-Gator is going to be used on multiple children's (rear) bicycles. Makes swapping between bikes a snap. - Spare seatspost attachment (for the children's bike) for the Trail-Gator tow bar - Fits all Trail-Gator models including the 640020-640022-640023 - Allows the Trail-Gator to be attached to multiple juvenile bicycles quickly - Fits headtube up to 45mm (1.75")
Help your young ones learn to ride safely with Evo's Heavy Duty Training Wheels. They fit children's bicycles sized 16 to 20 inches and are made from steel so they are tough enough to move them from bike to bike as your kids grow, too.
- Easy installation - Compatible with most grips
- Sturdy 5mm steel plate construction - Provides stability for adult riders - Fits 20-inch to 26-inch wheel bikes - EN71 and EN14765 test approved - 6-inch steel wheels for increased stability - Weight Limit 220lb / 100 kg
- Fit wheel sizes 12" to 20" - Chrome plated steel wheels - Sturdy steel brackets and stays - Easy to install and adjust
Page 1 of 1