L-keys with thermoplastic sleeve (SPKL) out of easy-to-grip circular material. The sleeve ensures that work is easy on the fingers, even at low temperatures. All L-keys are easy to find,l/ thanks to their color coding and size markings. The wear-resistant clip material ensures secure storage of the L-keys as well as simple removal. - L-keys for hexagonal socket screws - Hex-Plus allows socket head screws to live longer - L-keys are easy to find thanks to color coding and wear-resistant size marking - Wear-resistant clip material for enhanced durability
If you have a mechanical out on the trail, Topeak's Mini 20 Pro folding tool saves the day. Its forged-aluminum body holds 20 tools including: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches, a T25 and T10 Torx wrench, 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches, a cast-chromoly chain tool, aluminum tire lever, Phillips and flat-blade screwdrivers, and a bottle opener.
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally. - Repairs large punctures and slices - Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal - Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding - Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant - Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires - Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover - Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures - Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment - Simple and easy to refill
Attach this handy multi-tool to your Specialized SWAT-equipped water bottle cage (sold separately) and hit the trails secure in the knowledge that your tools are close at hand. The tool features hardened steel bits with an anti-rust coating and the plastic tool cradle holds securely and rattle-free thanks to the two attachment points.
Specialized's Mechanic's Wrench Set is a complete set of the most common Allen and Torx wrenches used in bicycle repair. The Allens come with a handy holder. This essential kit includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm Allen wrenches in the holders, and T25 and T30 Torx wrenches for use on disc rotors and chainring bolts. What's more, the Allen wrenches feature Bondhus heads on the long ends, which make turning hard-to-reach bolts easy. There's also an awl on the end of the 1.5 Allen for rounding cut housing. Plus, the Allens have rubber handles for a great grip.
A simple, compact system to carry everything you need to fix a flat without weighing you down. - Patent pending design allows the spare tube to be rolled up while protecting valve stem from rubbing a hole through the rubber - CO2 valve head and 2-sided tire lever snap into place for compact and secure storage - Holds a single threaded 16g CO2 cartridge - Fits up to 80mm long tube valve stems
A professional quality shop chain tool that works on 5-speed to 12-speed Road and Mountain Bike derailleur chains*, including SRAM AXS 12 speed, as well as 1/8-inch and 3/16-inch chains. The CT-3.3 features an adjustable locating shelf so it works on any width chain to remove and install chain rivets. Built to last and easy to use, the CT-3.3 features a comfortable handle, investment cast steel body and replaceable driving pin (#CTP). *The CT-3.3 will install, but not peen, Campagnolo 11 and 12-speed chain rivets. - Comfortable T-handle - Replaceable driving pin (CTP) - Investment cast steel body - Adjustable locating shelf
Heat-treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin-wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5 has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, Sunrace, Suntour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Always use a quick-release skewer to hold the tool in place and snug to cogs when loosening; for solid axles, use the axle nut
The Park Tool Fold-Up Hex Wrench Set combines 4, 5 and 6mm hexes, a flat blade screwdriver and a T25 Torx compatible driver into one convenient fold-up tool. Its multi-position composite handle is comfortable, lightweight, slip-resistant, and 40% stronger than steel handles.
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
A diminutive version of Park's world famous fold-up tools, the Micro Fold-Up Hex Key set features 3, 4, and 5mm hexes, a T25 Torx compatible bit, combo screwdriver, and a key ring holder, all in a tough composite case. 2.25 inches (57mm) long
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.
Choose the perfect tool for the job with Park's P-Handled Hex Wrenches. These top-shelf Allen wrenches come with offset handles made from durable nylon in a comfortable, ergonomic design. They are made of chrome vanadium for exceptional durability. The long shafts feature Bondhus heads for accessing hard-to-reach bolts and the short ends are chamfered for extra grip and high-torque applications.
$3.99 - $8.99
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
Park's Side Cutter Pliers are professional quality, 7-inches long, and made from heat-treated, forged chromoly steel for crisp, easy cuts and durability. They boast soft-touch, dual-density handles for an excellent grip, too.
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
• Updated to fit better in the hand with a more rounded, smoother shape • The precision sized SW-7.2 fits the three most popular spoke nipple sizes on the market • Nickel plated for years of service • Designed for the home mechanic. FIts the following size spoke nipples: • .127" (3.23mm) • .130" (3.30mm) • .136" (3.45mm)
- Paintbrush-like shape for easier application and cleaning
- Three brush heads featuring tough nylon bristles and an integral scraper for mud de-clogging - Ideal for chain, cassette and sprockets - 10-speed compatible
- Heavy-duty device that cleans chain in seconds - The kit includes a 75 ml bottle of Drivetrain Cleaner that can be either sprayed over the drivetrain or poured into the top reservoir - Liquid release button ensures the application of the cleaner is quick and easily controlled. - Abrasive cleaning teeth and rotating brush wheels which have 120 contact points cover every part of each chain link for a deep and thorough clean - Excess dirty fluid drops into a second lower reservoir so it’s kept away from the clean chain
Jagwire's Pro DOT Bleed Kit comes with the right fittings to bleed Avid, Formula, Hayes and Hope hydraulic-disc brakes for optimum braking performance. You can buy it with or without Finish Line DOT brake fluid.
- Made of Cr-V steel - To be used with 1/2" driver
- Crank Remover - With patented interchangeable adaptor fits both square & hollow axles. - For use with 8mm hex key wrench.
Chain Whip 1/2" x 3/32" w/Ergonomic handle
- One-way Torque Wrench - 5-25 N'm. for 1/4" and 3/8 drive sockets - 21~105N·m, for 3/8" & 1/2" drive sockets
- Totally 40 functions: - 04C2 Crank remover - 09C1 Freewheel tool for Shimano CS compatible cassettes - 33S1 15mm pedal wrench - 35V8 8x200mm hex key wrench with coating - 28P1 PH1 Philips screwdriver - 28S6 S6 Flathead screwdriver - 25H6 6" forged adjustable wrench - D8D4 Adapter (8mm to 1/2" Drive) - 12F8 Precise 8-groove spoke tool, for 10-15G - 11F3 Crank adaptor for Shimano Hollowtech II compatible - 53S3 Multi-speed freewheel turner - 61A3 Chain tool, for 7~10 speed chains - 56E6 Glueless patch AirDam - 64P3 POM tire levers, set of 3 pcs - 39H4 9x10mm open end wrench - 97T1 "Star-8" T-9x10x15x20x25x27x30x40 Star Keys - 97Y1 "Mighty-7" 2x2.5x3x4x5x6mm Hex Keys, T-25 star key
- Replacement presta valve cores - Package of 10
The Easy-Pro Brush Set includes 5 different brushes that make easy work of all bike-cleaning jobs. Use them to remove mud, dirt and road grime from your frame and components. The package comes with a features-and-benefits guide that explains the multiple uses of each brush. Also included is a chain for hanging the brushes when they're not in use.
Page 1 of 6 Next page