Giant's Connect Seatpost is tough and durable thanks to its forged 6061 aluminum construction. The reversible outer clamp design allows for 12mm or 23mm offset options and the extra-long saddle clamp is compatible with lightweight carbon rails.
Features - Anti-Twist Technology keeps the saddle firmly positioned - Steel proprietary air & oil cartridge offers smooth consistent load range adjustment - Internal cable routing - Secure 2-bolt clamp design with steel hardware - Clamp design compatible with standard 7mm (alloy) or 9mm (composite) saddle rails - Extra-long lower saddle rail guide designed to cradle lightweight saddle rails securely - Includes updated 2x remote lever
- Alloy seatpost with alloy bracket - Length: 400mm - 20mm offset
- 45mm travel - 30.9mm seatpost diameter - 350mm length - 60 to 180kg rider weight - Adjustable suspension pre-load via hex key adjuster - High-quality broached internal keyways provide many years of trouble-free use - 15mm offset - 2-bolt clamp
$19.99 - $24.99
Durable alloy construction - Quick and easy 1-bolt adjustment - 400mm length
Durable alloy construction - Compatible with standard saddle-clamp assemblies - 350mm length
This is the first seatpost that’s compliant AND aerodynamic—a total win, win. We initially developed the Pavé seatpost for the all-new Roubaix, and it’ll make a fantastic addition to your Tarmac SL6. Of course, it’s also designed to make fine-tuning your saddle position a breeze with a single-bolt adjustable head and two setback options. - FACT carbon construction paired with a D-shaped seatpost that's compatible with the 2020 Roubaix and Taramc SL6. - Engineered to have the saddle move in a perfect arc, aka a back & downward motion. - Setback: 20mm/0mm - Cylindrical aluminum head assembly adjusts fore/aft and tilt with a single bolt. - Length: 380mm/450mm - Approximate Weight: 209g
This replacement seatpost for the Tarmac SL7 ensures the perfect fit with two different setback options: 0mm and 20mm. - FACT carbon construction and aerodynamic profile compatible with the 2021 Tarmac SL7. - Setback: 0/20mm. - Sleek Di2 integration hides the Di2 junction box inside. - Cylindrical aluminum head assembly adjusts fore-aft and tilt with an easy-access single bolt.
This replacement seatpost for the Shiv Disc ensures the perfect fit with two different setback options— 0mm and 25mm. - Aerodynamic FACT carbon construction that's compatible with the Shiv Disc. - Profile that integrates with the shape of the rear Hydration Fuelcell for maximum aerodynamic performance. - Cylindrical aluminum head assembly adjusts fore/aft and tilt with a single bolt. - Setback: 0/+25mm
The new Reverb AXS XPLR dropper post delivers more control, confidence, and fun on gravel roads everywhere. Getting the saddle out of the way means more room to move, saving you from awkward maneuvering and sketchy descents. We created an all-new design complete with lightweight air-only internals featuring built-in compliance we call ActiveRide. It's like travel for your saddle. Enabled by SRAM AXS technology, Reverb AXS XPLR is part of the ultimate personalized cockpit. - New 27.2mm Reverb AXS XPLR delivers more control, confidence, and fun for gravel - ActiveRide—Air only internals provide a fully rigid top-out position. With the touch of your AXS controller, you've got built-in compliance to ensure comfort and control over the roughest sections of gravel - Two travel options to choose—50mm or 75mm - Saddle clamp options compatible with 7x10 oval carbon rails. - Seat post length includes 400mm and 350mm (50mm drop only) - AXS Technology allows rider customization via the AXS Mobile App - AXS handlebar controls (drop or flat bar) - Shared battery with all other SRAM AXS enabled components - System is completely waterproof and dustproof to IP69K—take it anywhere - SRAM AXS battery and charger included SPECIFICATIONS: - TRAVEL: 50mm, 75mm - POST DIAMETER: 27.2mm - POST LENGTH: 350mm, 400mm - REMOTE: AXS Controller Sold Separately - SADDLE RAIL COMPATIBILITY: Round/Oval (7x9 & 7x10), Round/Oval (7x9) - WEIGHT (G): 562 - WEIGHT BASED ON: 75mm Travel 400mm Length W/O battery - Battery 25g
- Internal Routed, Infinitely Adjustable Design - Simplistic - Fully Sealed Alloy Cage / Stainless Tip Cartridge System - Durable 3D Forged Head - With 7075-T6 Forged Clamp - Featherlight Thumb Actuation - Industry Leading - Intelligent Keyway System - Ensures Minimal Play - Easiest Installation - Cable Head Attaches At Base - Cold Weather Approved - Tested Down To -20C. - 1x Lever included - With Premium Jagwire Lex Slick Housing, Stainless Cable and Hardware - Remote Position: On handlebar - Cable Routing: Internal - Offset: 0mm - Clamp Type: Standard, double bolt - Seat Post Material: Aluminum - Seat Post Weight: 510g
- Longer Drop – The Tellis is now available in 200mm drop so riders can benefit from the ability to further drop their saddle. This allows for more free movement on the bike when the trails get steep, fast or technical - The same proven & trusted design, now in a longer 200mm drop length - Internal Routed, Infinitely Adjustable Design - Simplistic—Fully Sealed Alloy Cage / Stainless Tip Cartridge System - Durable 3D Forged Head—With 7075-T6 Forged Clamp - Intelligent Keyway System—Ensures Minimal Play - Easiest Installation—Cable Head Attaches At Base - Cold Weather Approved—Tested Down To -20C - Featherlight Lever Thumb Actuation—Industry Leading - 282mm insertion length - 1x Lever included—With Premium Jagwire Lex Slick Housing, Stainless Cable and Hardware
- Internal Routed, Infinitely Adjustable Design - Simplistic - Fully Sealed Alloy Cage / Stainless Tip Cartridge System - Durable 3D Forged Head - With 7075-T6 Forged Clamp - Featherlight Thumb Actuation - Industry Leading - Intelligent Keyway System - Ensures Minimal Play - Easiest Installation - Cable Head Attaches At Base - Cold Weather Approved - Tested Down To -20C. - 1x Lever included - With Premium Jagwire Lex Slick Housing, Stainless Cable and Hardware
Mass is the enemy of performance, so we pulled out all the stops to make the Alpinist Seatpost the lightest post we've ever seen that passes our standards. At 136 grams (27.2mm x 300mm), it's about as light as you'll find. Not only does light weight make for faster climbing, it also improves acceleration and ride quality. The Alpinist 2-bolt micro-adjust clamp with extended saddle cradle ensures precision fit and secure retention. Available in two sizes, 27.2mm x 300mm and 27.2mm x 360mm, each with a 12mm setback. And because they are backed by a no-fault crash replacement policy and lifetime warranty, you can rest easy knowing that we've got your back. - 136 grams (27.2mm x 300mm), - 2-bolt micro-adjust clamp with 46mm saddle rail cradle enables an effective offset from 0mm to 20mm. - Advanced composite construction delivers light weight and reliability. - Available in two sizes: 27.2mm x 300mm x 12mm offset, 27.2mm x 380mm x 12mm offset - No-Fault crash replacement policy. Lifetime warranty - System Weight Limit: 275lbs / 125kg
The Terra seatpost is the best choice for riding mixed terrain, gravel, or rough roads because it smooths the ride by allowing significant vertical compliance. The secret to this ride smoothing post is in the composite layup that we utilized. By utilizing composites with varying elongation characteristics at specific locations in the post, we enabled vertical compliance for comfort while retaining requisite strength for mixed terrain riding, all at a sub-200 gram weight (27.2 x 330 x 0). - 18mm Vertical Compliance (20mm offset / Full Extension) - 194 grams (27.2 x 330mm x 0) - Advanced composite construction delivers ride-smoothing vertical compliance. - Available in four sizes: 27.2mm x 330mm x 0 offset, 27.2mm x 380mm x 0 offset, 27.2mm x 330mm x 20mm offset, 27.2mm x 380mm x 20mm offset - No-Fault crash replacement policy. Lifetime warranty - Proven clamp design ensures ease of adjustment and slip-free performance. - System Weight Limit: 275lbs / 125kg
- LEV has always represented the latest technology but is already a classic among top contending dropper posts. - With myriad of firsts to its name; first hydraulic dropper to offer zero cable movement, first dropper to win a UCI World XC Eliminator event and first in countless enduros, magazine tests and customer satisfaction polls, LEV IS the first dropper seatpost to outperform itself.
$599.99 - $629.99
- LEV CI takes rhythm from the trail and injects it straight into your soul. - 65-175 millimeters of perfect drop are just enough to turn your ride up to eleven. - A full unidirectional carbon mast routes our Recourse II Ultralight Cable System directly through your frame to our KGSL lightweight remote – a combination saving over 50g compared to our KG ALLOY remote and standard shift cable. - The result is clean lines for you and your bike. LEV CI’s newly designed cable interface system is easier to setup and service while at the other end, a high compression-molded head connects LEV CI to your saddle. - Our patented one-way roller clutch bearing and highly evolved seal collar keep LEV CI running smooth and free of side-play for thousands of miles and vertical feet.
$459.99 - $519.99
- LEV INTEGRA'S internally routed cable significantly cleans up the look of your bike. - With shifter cables, brake lines and lock out cables clamped and zip tied to your carbon fiber piece of art, mountain bike frames have begun to look like an IT guy's fantasy. - Clear the clutter while benefiting from legendary LEV technology – now available in 175mm travel.
$329.99 - $359.99
- At just half the price of premium models (including competitors), LEV-Si offers everything you need and nothing you don’t. - Internal cable routing, an all new keyway system to even further minimize free-play and all black, hard anodized running surfaces for long lasting beauty and performance.
- Eten-I rounds out the lower end of the KS internally routed dropper post spectrum with a post that is perfect for new riders just getting used to the idea of on-the-fly seat height adjustment or more experienced riders looking for a value-priced solution. - Eten-I uses the same head and cartridge as the Eten Remote but moves the cable interface to the bottom of the post for compatibility with frames accommodating internally routed cables.
A specific eTen hydraulic cartridge with single bolt offset saddle clamp allow the enjoyment of droppers at a low price, available with 100mm of travel. - Black hard anodized stanchion and an air spring, hydraulically locked cartridge - Single-bolt alloy head - Remote sold separately
Page 1 of 1