Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic lines (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to enhance braking performance and simplify disc brake setup. Each adapter kit contains all the components required to connect both front and rear lines to the levers calipers. - Allow the easy installation of Jagwire hose with Shimano disc brakes - Kits contain enough hardware for both front and rear brakes - Requires Jagwire Mountain Pro Universal Disc Brake Hose Kit for installation Compatibility - HFA312: Shimano XTR M975, Deore XT M775, SLX M665, LX T665 and M585, Hone M601, Deore T615, M595, M535 and M525, Alfine S500 and S501, Metrea U5000, Alivio M4050, Acera M3050, and Non-Series T605, MT500, M575, M486, M485, M446, M445, M395, M365, and M355 - HFA314: Shimano Dura Ace R9120, R9170, R9180 and Ultegra R8020, R8070
Jagwire's Sealed Shift End Caps are the important housing ferrules placed on the end of housing sections to optimize your shifting. They are available in 2 types to fit most housings and they feature small rubber O-rings to help prevent moisture and grit entering the housing and fouling your shifting. These ferrules are best used with derailleur cable and housing.
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
- Shimano brand casing with internal lining for optimized response - Brake: offered in a stiffer (M-System) for MTB, or a more pliable (SLR) version for road applications (can be used for either discipline depending on user preference) - Derailleur: (SIS-SP41) compressionless design pre-lubricated with silicon grease to decrease cable friction
Shimano Dura-Ace BC-9000 Polymer Road Brake Cable & Housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. - Dura-Ace grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set - Stainless steel for anti-rust protection - Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur-like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance - Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease
Shimano Stainless Road/MTB Brake Cable & Housing Sets - 1 x 2000mm black 5mm housing - 1 x 1000mm and 1 x 2050mm 1.6mm stainless cables - 2 end caps and 2 cable crimps
- 1.2 mm x 2100 mm (1 pc.) - 1.2 mm x 1800 mm (1 pc.) - OPTISLICK - Stainless steel - Outer cap with short tongue for ST (2 pcs.) - SIS-SP40 outer caps (3 pcs.) - SIS-SP40 sealed outer caps (1 pc.) - Inner end caps (2 pcs.) - OT-SP41 1700 mm - OT-RS900 (1 pc.)
These PTFE-coated, stainless steel cable and housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. Includes: - 1400mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 800mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 2050mm x 1.6mm cable x 1 - 1000mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution - 4/6mm
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Black - 2000mm hose length - Compatible with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - 2000mm, black
SRAM's SlickWire XL Road Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get excellent 1.6mm coated cables, slippery lined 5mm-diameter housings, aluminum ferrules, and frame protectors.
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface. - Length: 2000mm
$9.00 - $11.99
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
Page 1 of 1